Thank you for your help in identifying the next young professional leaders for Giving Sum 2016!
As you may know, we are a giving circle that pools together our money as well as our volunteer time for one Indianapolis profit each year. Our mission is to inspire and engage the next generation of leaders by mobilizing their passions, talents, and resources to support innovative community initiatives. We have given away over $300,000 in the community since 2008 and engaged hundreds of young professionals who are now moving into advanced leadership roles throughout the city.
We need your help finding the next great Giving Sum members!
We are looking for young professionals who:
- love Indianapolis and desire to make a bigger impact in the community
- want to be part of a community of passionate leaders
- wish to meet like-minded friends from a diverse range of sectors and jobs
- want to learn more about nonprofits and issues affecting our community
- are willing to commit their time, talents, and treasure ($317 for individuals or $500 for couples; we offer payment plans)
We know that there are so many future Giving Sum members already in our city. Help us connect to them!
Think about your family, colleagues, neighbors, fellow community organization members. Who would be a great fit?
You can connect them to Giving Sum by doing an email introduction between them and Giving Sum’s 2015 President, Christina Lear or by filling out the form below with their contact info so we can reach out.